Zeus is an IDE designed for the Windows platform and comes pre-configured for
several popular languages like C#, Go, Lua, Rust and Python just to name a
few. Being highly configurable, with minimal effort it can be made to work with
almost any programming tool or programming language.
Zeus is fast starting, fast loading, fully scriptable and specifically designed for
the task of programming, making it the perfect tool to improve productivity when
But don't take our word for it, instead read what other Zeus users have to say or better still, test drive Zeus for yourself. We'd love to get your feedback.
C++ intellisense driven by ctags.
C# intellisense driven by OmniSharp or ctags.
Go intellisense driven by gocode or ctags.
Python intellisense driven by Jedi.
Rust intellisense driven by Racer.
Below are a few short videos showing Zeus in action:
Here are just some of the features Zeus has to offer:
- Project/Workspace management
- Syntax highlighting for C#, C/C++, Cobol, Fortran, Go, Lua, Java, Perl, Python, Rust, SQL etc
- Easily configured to support any programming language and toolset
- Integrated class browser,
code folding and code navigation
- Complier and build your code without leaving the editor.
- Smart indenting and smart pasting
- Column mode cut, copy/paste and column editing
- Keyboard macro record and playback with the recorded macro being editable and re-runable
- Fully scriptable in multiple scripting languages including Lua, Python or Java Script
- Full MSDN integration allows for fast keyword searching
- Seamless FTP file editing includes support for SSH, SSL/TLS secure FTP protocols
- Brief, WordStar, Epsilon and Emacs keyboard emulation
- Seamless Subversion integration allows SVN commands to be run from within the IDE
- Read what other users have to say about Zeus
- All this and much more...
For more information on how to configure and use Zeus please refer to the forum. You can also use the forum to ask a question or raise a bug report.
Latest Version: Zeus 3.98h
Released: 20th October 2016