Doxygen is a documentation system for C++, C, Java, IDL (Corba and Microsoft flavors) and to some extent Objective-C, PHP, C# and D. It generates documentation directly from the source files and has options for creating documentation in CHM, RTF, PostScript, PDF, HTML and Unix Man Page formats. As an added bonus any CHM files created can used by the Zeus Quick Help feature.
NOTE: If CHM documentation is required the Microsoft HTML Workshop will need to be downloaded and installed separately.
To use the doxygen utility from within Zeus do the following:
- Open an existing workspace
- Start the Doxygen Wizard using the Workspace, Doxygen Documentation menu
- Use the Options button to configure the build
- Use the Build button to create the documentation
- Use the Help button to display additional help information