Printing the difference tool output

Get help with the installation and running of the Zeus IDE. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here. When in doubt post your question here.
Mark Peenstra

Printing the difference tool output

Post by Mark Peenstra » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:21 pm

Is there any way to print the results of the Difference tool with the same "strikethrough" font for the lines that are no longer in the "original" version of the file?

I really like the way it displays on the screen, but the printout just has the <! and !> to denote the changes.

(printing in COLOR if you have a color printer would be GREAT, also)

Thanks
Mark Peenstra, NVR

jussij
Site Admin

Post by jussij » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:10 pm

Hi Mark,
Is there any way to print the results of the Difference tool with the same "strikethrough" font for the lines that are no longer in the "original" version of the file?
I see what I can do ;)

Cheers Jussi

jussij
Site Admin

Post by jussij » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:53 am

This feature is now available in the latest Zeus 3.96j patch found here: http://www.zeusedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1251

Cheers Jussi

Mark Peenstra

Getting an error after installing 3.96j

Post by Mark Peenstra » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:14 pm

Jussi;

Thanks for the update of the program.

I followed the instructions on getting the update, and now I get a box that comes up as Zeus is starting up. The box title is "System Message" and then inside the box it says " Unexpected error loading 'C:\Program Files\Zeus\scriptpy.dll' macro scripting module."

Zeus then starts up, and seems to be fine.

The DLL is in the Zeus folder, and it is newer than the one in the old directory.

Thanks
Mark Peenstra

jussij
Site Admin

Post by jussij » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:13 pm

Hi Mark,

What happens if you take just the scriptpy.dll from one of the earlier patches :?:

Also note the scriptpy.dll uses python24.dll so either of these files might be the cause of the problem.

As a last resourt you could also just delete the scriptpy.dll file and this will definitely remove the error ;)

I am not really sure what has gone wrong since I would have thought the scriptpy.dll had not changed :?

Cheers Jussi

Mark Peenstra

Installation files missing

Post by Mark Peenstra » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:53 pm

Jussi;

I must have done something wrong in installing 3.96j. python24.dll is not in my Zeus directory, and several other files are missing also, when I compare them side-by-side.

I was following the instructions in the post from 13 Aug 2004. Let me try this again.

Sorry. :(

Mark.

kuchnie warszawa opinie