There is definitely something very stange going on
When I test the xfolder.dll
straight from the zip file the folding works fine. But if I then upload the exact same zip file to the web site then download the file and repeat the test the folding no longer works
What is even more bizzare is if I delete the zip entirely from the web site, somehow I can still download the zip file even though the file no longer exists. I am not exactly sure why this would be possible, but it looks like the zip file is being cached by the web hosting provider and the cached version is the older version.
So to get around this problem I have uploaded the dll to the http://www.zeusedit.com/z300/zfolder.zip
file. I did two download tests on this new file and it now seems to work. This is the first time I have so much trouble uploading a simple zip file so I hope you also have similar success.
If I switch the association for .mel files from the highlighter I have for it to perl or C/C++, the folding does not carry over for Mel files.
For this initial work with folding, it was decided that for now the mapping of folding style to file extension would be hard coded. Because the .mel
file extension has not been mapped there is no folding available for this extension.
But in the preperation of the new zfolder.zip
a mapping for the .mel
extension was also added (it is now mapped to the Perl folding style) so you should hopefully find the mel folding also works.