There is a reference to the "Windows" section on the Python download page.
1. Use that link and find the Windows help file download link from at page.
2. Download the file and copy it to this folder location:
Code: Select all
C:\Users\<your user id here>\AppData\Roaming\Xidicone\Zeus\zHelp
3. Double click on the file to make sure it opens correctly.
4. Start Zeus and using the Options, Document Types menu edit the Python document type.
5. In the Quick Help section add in this new help file.
Now from inside Zeus use the Help, Quick Help menu to display context sensitive help on the current word.