Page 1 of 1
Dragging and Dropping Files into Folders in the Workspace
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:24 pm
I would like to be able to drag and drop files from one folder to another in the workspace view's project tree. At the moment I have to remove the file from the project and then re-add it in the target folder.
Of course I may be missing something obvious... please let me know in that case.
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:14 am
A quite easy option for doing this is:
1) Activate/open the file you need to move; and
2) Right - Click on the target folder in your workspace where the file needs to be moved to, then choose the option "Add Current File to Folder";
3) Right - Click on the folder where the file should not reside and then choose "Remove File from Project".
You have successfully completed the move at this point.
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:01 am
You can also drag and drop files and/or folders from Windows Explorer onto the Zeus workspace.
So another option is to do the following:
1) Right click on workspace/project and use the Open in Explorer menu
2) Drag and drop the files or folders from Explorer onto the Zeus workspace.