If reporting a bug with the Zeus IDE please post the details here. Please do not post questions here.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
On the default toolbar with the evaluation Version 3.97n, the drop-down box with the search text is places over the buttons to it's left, and there is an unused space to the right of it - it looks as if it is positioned just over 2.5 buttons to the left of where it should be.
When installing this version did you run the full installerOn the default toolbar with the evaluation Version 3.97n
Could you send me a screen shot using the e-mail address from below
It sounds like a similar configuration bug that I have seend before.the drop-down box with the search text is places over the buttons to it's left
If it is that bug it should be possible to fix as follows:
1) Double click on the toolbar to bring up the configuration
2) Find the search combo box in the list on the right
3) Move the item up and then move the item back down
4) Apply the changes
5) The toolbar will now look broken
5) Restart the Zeus editor and both issue should now be fixed.
Let me know if that helps.
kuchnie warszawa opinie
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests