The two in the phd_nvo pbl get checked in fine but the on in phd_structures does not. That object in phd_structures no longer has a lock but it still has my changes and everyone else is not informed about my change allowing them to checkout and override my changes.
This is a simplified example but the same holds true for any number of objects where only 1 pbl gets a new revision and the rest seem to update the revision from history.
I am on V255 and we tried to reset SVN on the server before posting here.
1. Try to come up with the shortest and simplest number of steps that still highlights the problem.
2. Deleted the Agent SVN log file found here:
Code: Select all
3. Use the Windows Start Button, All Programs, Agent SVN, Agent SVN Configuration to start the utility program.
4. Turn on the Help debug the SVN setup... option.
5. Replicate the issue using the details defined in step 1.
6. Send through that log file as an e-mail attachment.
I will send you the log of v249 where it worked along with the exact same steps in v255 where it no longer works.