I'm the forum administrator. I can confirm that I got your message regarding the SPAM issue and replied to it some days ago. I suspect my reply may have been killed off as SPAM at your end
For others that might be reading, phpBBs suffer from SPAM bot attacks and to stop this forum ending up full of Nike adds and links to none sites this forum uses some hand-crafted anti-spam PHP to target these bots. While this works better than expected, there are occasions when it mistakes valid questions for SPAM and on those occasions you should contact me, the forum administrator.
Back to the issue you reported. I sent a second response containing this message:
This is a LabView error message:
So it looks like something went wrong when LabView tried to load the Agent SVN module.If I accept that, then I get a message about the evaluation version, but
also an error message:
Error · 2908 occurred at prefPage_Source
LabVIEW: An error occurred while accessing source
control. Check for network or contention problems.
To find out what is going wrong could you do the following:
1) Make sure you are running the latest 2.42 version found here: http://www.zeusedit.com/agent/download.html
2) Start up the Agent SVN Configuration tool as follows:
Code: Select all
Start Button, All Programs, Agent SVN, Agent SVN Configuration
4) Click on the View Debug Log file and truncate that log file to just the last line. The last line will show the location of the log file.
5) Start LabView and repeat the steps to replicate the earlier error message.
6) Send me the resulting log file.
I have followed your instructions and will email the results to you soon.