Zeus IDE Forum Index Zeus IDE
Use this forum to ask for help, submit a bug report or make a suggestion.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Folding unavailable for HTA ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
amix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Folding unavailable for HTA ? Reply with quote

Hello Jussi,

I cloned my Zeus HTML configuration and renamed it to produce a new filetype config for Microsoft HTA (HTML Applications), which basically are HTML with an additional namespace (<HTA:...>) and different security levels for ActiveScripting.

So, for Zeus it is HTML. But even if I add HTA as filetype for the factory HTML settings I do not get any folding. Still. this would be important, since HTA's are self-contained and so I add the scripting and the styling to this file, which can become very large, therefore making it a whish to fold uninteresting parts out of the way, when I am not working on them.

Do you have any ideas ? I did only find one HTA related post in the forums, and that was by me Wink Thanks.
jussij
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do you have any ideas ?

The extension details and how to fold these extensions is soft coded into the xFolder.dll file and does not have a gui interface Sad

But you can tell the xFolder.dll how to parse the .hta file type by editing the xFolder.ini file (found in the Zeus directory) and adding the .hta file extension to the html section Wink

Cheers Jussi
amix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jussij wrote:
by editing the xFolder.ini file

That's fully sufficient! Don't need a GUI for this. Smile Thanks.
I was surprised to see IronPython and Powershell support there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zeus IDE Forum Index -> Reporting a Bug All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: