Zeus IDE Forum Index Zeus IDE
Use this forum to ask for help, submit a bug report or make a suggestion.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"load" disappears on macros dropdown menu

View previous topic :: View next topic  
omer kircher

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: "load" disappears on macros dropdown menu Reply with quote

the "load..." item in the "macros" dropdown menu tends to disapear.

sometimes (although not always!) this happens even if i merely drop the "macros" menu and then undrop it and then drop it again.

i think it always happens if a macro is loaded.

once this happens, the only thing that i have found to get it back is to exit and re-execute.
jussij
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the "load..." item in the "macros" dropdown menu tends to disapear.

Unfortunately I was not aBle to reproduce this bug Sad

I tested Zeus Version 3.95s running on Windows XP and try as I might I could not get the "Load" menu to disappear.

Are you running the latest 3.95 release Question

If not, this might be a bug with the earlier version. If you are running the latest version then I suspect there might be some special order of events that makes this happen.

Cheers Jussi
omer kircher

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: "load" disappears on macros dropdown menu Reply with quote

jussi:

this may be a repeat, this first time didn't seem to take.

on further investigation, it seems that "load" disappears only on HTML document files. (not XML document files, for examle).

i notice that HTML documents files have 3 "defined macros". i suspect this has somethint to do with it.

i don't know what these 3 macros are for. perhaps i could just delete them from the list?

i am using v3.93.

omer
jussij
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Omer,

I do vaguely remember there being a bug with the dynamic menu handling, so I suspect you are seeing this bug Sad

This bug is fixed in the latest version but luckily I think there is also a workaround Smile

From what I remember the bug relates to the fact that there are too many macro menus items attached to the menu. Thus to fix the bug you need to reduce the number of macro?s attached to the menu, by removing any unwanted macro menu items from the Default Document Type or from the HTML Document Type. I think the item limit is something like 25 menu items.

Cheers Jussi
omer kircher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: "load" disappears on macros dropdown menu Reply with quote

jussi:

looks like you are right (as usual).

i deleted 1 macro from the default document list and the problem seems to have gone away.

thanks.

omer
JonShrout

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Execute Script disappears Reply with quote

Can this be corrected? Not only does 'Load' disappear but so does 'Execute Script' and 'Save As'. I suspect that others will disappear if I add more menu items to the 'Macros' menu.

I have no unwanted macros on this menu and once the menu items disappear, they won't come back even if I open a different document type that displays fewer macros. The only way I can get them back is to close and re-open Zeus.

TIA,

Jon
jussij
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This bug is fixed by the latest Zeus patch found here: http://www.zeusedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=736

Cheers Jussi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zeus IDE Forum Index -> Reporting a Bug All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: