Okay, I have played around a little. Here are the steps to reproduce:
Set default scripting engine to jscript.
Create new text-file, paste some text into it.
Run it via F8. <- Boom! Macro breaks.
The last macro I recorded, which definitley breaks on my system is attached. I have zipped it. That means, it should be preserved as it is on my filesystem. The interesting thing (and the reason I zipped it), is, that it seems to contain binary-characters. It think so, because when I open it with the viewer utility of my file-manager it gets displayed in the hex-mode. That was the case the last time, too. It is not, however, the case with LUA macros (and those don't break). Since I am just a scripting, and you are a (very dynamic) hardcode guy (aka binary wizard), I hope you know how to discover it.
I only believe what I see, lol.
P.S. Can't attach files to the forum so I'll send it as email.
P.P.S. We're going to get that little bastard and slap it into its face!