The latest Zeus for Windows 3.97f patch can be found here: http://www.zeusedit.com/z300/ze397f.zip
Features new to this release include:
- Speed improvements made when editing file located on network drives.
- In general the editor should feel more responsive.
- Improvements made to editing large (i.e. 300 Meg) files.
- Improvements made to the intellisensing for the C# language.
- Improvements made to the intellisensing for the Lua language.
- Enhancements made to the operation of the workspace menu when using multiple Zeus instances.
- Updated to use the latest doxygen 1.7.5 version.
- Updated to use the latest SQLite 3.7.40 version.
Please DO NOT overwrite your current installation with this release.
If your registration key is dated 2011 or earlier then that key will not work with this version of Zeus.
If your key is newer than that date then this is a free upgrade.
In either case DO NOT overwrite your current installation with this release.
If you wish to trial this latest version you need to do the following:
- Make sure you have a copy of your current registration code just in case
- Rename you current Zeus installation directory to something like Zeus-old
- Run the latest Zeus 3.97f installer and install the software into the original Zeus directory of step 2.
- Copy over the zConfig directory from now renamed directory of step 2 and paste the directory into the new Zeus installation directory.
- At any stage should you then wish to revert back to the older release, just delete the latest version and undo the rename from step 2.