The release of the 3.97d version was quickly followed by the 3.97e version due to a problem with UTF-8 file handling.
Features new to this release include:
- Improved the editor performance with faster file and workspace loading times.
- Added an export to PDF feature
- Added an export to HTML feature
- Improvements to the syntax highlighting for the D2 programming language
- Improvements to intellisensing/class browsing for the D2 programming language
- Updated to use the latest doxygen 1.7.2 version
- Updated to use the latest SQLite 3.7.30 version
- Much improved support for UTF-8 and Unicode
- Improvements made to the importing of Visual Studio solution files
Please DO NOT overwrite your current installation with this release.
If your registration key prior to the 6th Feb 2011 then that key will not work with this version of Zeus.
If your key is newer than that date then this is a free upgrade.
In all cases DO NOT overwrite your current installation with this release.
If you wish to trial this latest version you need to do the following:
- Make sure you have a copy of your current registration code just in case
- Rename you current Zeus installation directory to something like Zeus-old
- Run the latest Zeus 3.97e installer and install the software into the original Zeus directory of step 2.
- Copy over the zConfig directory from now renamed directory of step 2 and paste the directory into the new Zeus installation directory.
- At any stage should you then wish to revert back to the older release, just delete the latest version and undo the rename from step 2.
Those not needing these new features can continue to use their old registration keys with the 3.97c release found here.